- Natural sound and response of YEV-104 allows performers to freely bring out their musical expression.
- Carefully selected maple with mahogany and spruce in a 5-layer construction results in excellent response and natural overall sound.
- A 5-layer oil-finished walnut frame offers an ideal blend of flexibility and strength in a design that is not only striking, but also contributes to natural musical resonance.
- The same type of high-output passive bridge pickup that is a highly regarded feature of the SV250 is used. While effectively picking up the sound of the entire instrument, it also captures the instrument’s response and expressive bowing nuances employed by the player.
- Selector Switch
- Selects direct output of the pickup signal, or output via the instrument’s volume control. Direct output delivers the instrument’s full sonic potential, with rich lows and punchy impact.